Robert Parish Ltd have pleasure in offering this 1-bedroom first floor flat which is located within walking distance of local amenities.
The property has a fitted kitchen with space for appliances (fridge freezer, washing machine), freestanding gas oven & hob) and fold away dining table and chairs, spacious lounge with shelves, double bedroom. Plenty of cupboard storage space throughout the flat, white bathroom suite, carpet floor with lino in the bathroom and kitchen, double glazing throughout the property.
- FITTED KITCHEN
- DOUBLE GLAZED, GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- WALKING DISTANCE TO BUS STOP
- YEARLY EARNINGS MUST BE OVER 30 TIMES THE RENT THIS PROPERTY.
- PARKING WITHIN THE AREA – HOWEVER NOT ALLOCATED WITH THE PROPERTY
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
A holding deposit (up to 1 week’s rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks’ rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England’s base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment of £50 inc VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.
The agent is a member of The Property Ombudsman Limited, which is a redress scheme, and Client Money Protect.
|Address:||56 Barberry Close|
|Zip Code:||RM3 8BP|